- With serverless, you pay for what you use - the hidden infrastructural support for scaling is also built into the final bills.
- Scaling is handled for you. You don’t have to worry whether a function is run once a day or a million times a day.
- Startups often need to change system concept and functionality mid-way and the agility serverless structure offers is perfect for this use case.
- It allows startups to dedicate all the engineers to solve business problems and not spend time on server management & infrastructure.
- Serverless gives startups a chance to deliver quickly, and use speed and agility to their advantage.
Full post here, 7 mins read