- When going serverless, focus on limiting the scope of your functions.
- Communication between your functions is important to exchange data within your app. You can either directly call another Lambda function from within a Lambda function or upload data to a service and let this service trigger another Lambda function.
- Protect your code from malfunctioning by setting up a queue, or buffer requests if necessary for uniform scalability when working with numerous services.
- Your functions have 15 minutes to run before they time out. So, the execution time for your app should be under that timeframe.
- The more memory you allocate, the more CPU power you have. The same is true for network and I/O throughput.
Full post here, 5 mins read