- Budget your time well and tune up your attitude to succeed at long-term projects.
- Stay optimistic, even when it seems irrational.
- Expect the unexpected, and take your time to respond to new developments or information.
- Document your progress daily.
- Expect some regression with a new team as group dynamics take time to settle.
- Invest time in the early stages to develop tools that save you time later.
- Reframe your early efforts to build a memory base you can draw on during times of adversity.
- Be a fierce guardian of your own time and prioritize long-term projects.
Full post here, 8 mins read