Ways to stay motivated while learning to code
- You are going to spend a lot of time finding & fixing bugs. When you solve a problem completely, treat yourself.
- Don’t learn to code - code to learn. Aim for small incremental improvements.
- Amplify the positive, not negative. Don’t give in to the impostor syndrome. Learn to keep moving in spite of it.
- Always look at the bigger picture of what you're enabling. Find and frame the reasons why you love your job.
- Develop a hobby that gets your blood flowing, literally. Physical exercise helps a lot in staying motivated and focused!
Full post here, 14 mins read