- Keep your secret out of your source control and limit access to them. Use separate secrets for different application stages when appropriate.
- When you create IAM policies for your services, limit the roles to the minimum permissions required to operate.
- Restrict deploy times by locking down your deployments during periods you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Use a single region or a subset of regions that suit your needs to offset inconsistencies with a geographically distributed team.
- Create consistent service names for your Lambda functions. It will help you to find relevant functions easily and to tie multiple functions with a particular service faster.
Full post here, 6 mins read