- When you’re really busy, it is easy to get into reactive mode & you feel productive. But ensure a long term proactive focus on achieving significant goals too.
- Realize that your biggest potential impact comes from doing creative work that sets up future success.
- Creativity needs time and space in your schedule.
- Avoid interruptions & repeated context switching. Block 2-3 hour slots of time for deep work.
- Make a note of any idea or inspiration that strikes you right when it does. If you can’t spend some time exploring it at right away, add enough context to be able to pick it up later.
Full post here, 5 mins read