- Ditch Python, switch over to Node. It makes everything much more maintainable and logical.
- The middle layer has to go. It acts as a web server on Lambda, which is both wrong and terrible.
- Try Vue when dealing with messy code. Vue compiles all your goodness into an index.html and bundle.js files, primed for uploading to S3.
- Learn to love DynamoDB. When you get it right, the NoSQL database provides blistering performance, massive scale, and practically no administrative overheads.
- Serverless Frameworks are awesome. A simple sls deploy wields enormous power, bundling up your code and shipping it directly to AWS Lambda.
- Authorization is king and JWT makes all other types of auth look overcomplicated.
Full post here, 10 mins read