- Incremental changes result in easily maintainable products.
- Releasing with smaller changes at regular intervals brings value to customers faster and provides early feedback on future tasks.
- Improve code quality by writing quality tests and setting up comprehensive test strategies for the entire build and deploy pipeline.
- Improve integration testing in the staging environment to detect issues related to dependencies.
- Monitoring critical parameters such as system load, API latency, and throughput are vital to assess the health of the software.
Full post here, 5 mins read