- Write tests before committing the code. Submit code and then test it together for review.
- Use descriptive commit messages. Group similar changes with a description for each group.
- Limit the code to review so that your reviewers are not too overwhelmed and have time & patience to consider the logic & depth of your code.
- Don’t take comments personally. Provide resources and arguments to defend your choice if you believe you are right.
- Take difficult problems or conflicting views offline. You will achieve consensus faster by discussing in person than over comments.
Full post here, 5 mins read