- Little wins are by far the most effective way to gain momentum that can stave off impostor syndrome.
- Submit a code fix even if it's tiny. Tweak the refactor code. Do code reviews - they are a good way to think about how you would have completed a task without needing to complete it.
- Bug filing also gets you thinking about ways a project can be improved, which may nudge your mind into other ways to make the project better.
- Commit to accomplishing a task in front of your team.
- Talk to your manager & colleagues when you feel stuck or not good enough. They will help you find a starting point to dive into coding.
- Do a pair programming session to help yourself find the motivation to start even if you are feeling like an impostor.
Full post here, 6 mins read