- When making a change that affects the UI, include a screenshot, and preempt questions.
- Add a description of why the change you made was needed.
- Encourage quick reviews (at least one person responding within 4 hours).
- Build in small increments and request small PRs to move faster.
- Promote a ‘safe to try’ culture where developers feel free to make a call on which approach of solving a problem they take.
- Code reviewers don’t act as gatekeepers. They act as enablers.
Full post here, 5 mins read