- Success can be measured by the number of vulnerabilities you find.
- Not all people who work on the service need to be involved in the experiment & in the preparation.
- Chaos engineers should be rule enforcers.
- You should fix the vulnerabilities you find - and if you can, automate the fixes.
- The most important part is running the experiment.
- You can worry about safety later.
- It is okay to be a little lenient about the definition of the ‘steady state’.
- There is a prescriptive formula for doing chaos engineering.
Full post here, 17 mins read