- If you are aligned to a mission, rather than being aligned to a specific system, you will work better for the success of the company.
- Don’t be obsessed with a system that you have built or worked on for many months/years.
- Don’t focus only on improving the system you are working on. Look at the larger goal your company is working towards and find the best utilization of your time.
- Get your team aligned on the problem at hand and not around the tools & technologies to use to solve the problems.
- Empower all engineers to focus on the impact of their decisions on the overall company by avoiding silos.
Full post here, 4 mins read